ITCHY GETS KILLED!!!

Do you like the image? I am guessing you don't because it shows how much of a Goth rebel I am, bitches! Well, anyway, not much has been happening! Yeah! Hurray for nothing happening! Okay; I lied, I have been getting more rejections, which is sad because my work is pretty good...ok, maybe not that good. SHUT UP! Stop making fun of me! Yes, I know, the prince of dark comics seizes to publish anything. Lauren McCalueen, the mistress of Morbid Outlook magazine, reccomends I SELF-PUBLISH my work. Now, How could I eva do that? I am not really sure because I would have to do all the fucking work for myself, and it wouldn't really be pretty popular. Anyway, in France, the beautiful country, it is an odd colour of the sky. My conversation with Miss "Creepy" Susie was thrilling; we talked of how much we thought the night was more amusing then the day and how much our lives were heartbroken. Well, anyway, I feel very love-lost because many horrible things have been happening in my pathetic life. People call out "Gothic" and "Libertarren" or "French" like they're bad words, and other people call me "artist" and "French" like they're good words. Well, someday I will publish something. Someday.

0 Comments:
Enregistrer un commentaire
<< Home