Malcolm's End
a few nights ago, Malcolm in the Middle ended, it had such a sad ending in which Reese pulled out a gun and shot himself in the head. He later was reincarnated in the body of a janitor (spoilers, yes i kno)
....
THOSE BASTARDS AT FOXXXXX!!!!!! HOW COULD THEY KEEP CRAP LIKE THE WAR AT HOME, AMERICAN DAD AND NANNNY 911 AND THEN CANCEL AN ACTUALLY GOOD SHOW??!!!! What the hell???!!!!
Damn.
I wrote a script for Malcolm in the middle. The script was never finished so I never really got a chance. There goes my chance of publishing something!! DAMNITITITITDAMMITDAMMITDAMMITDAMMITFUCKDAMMITDAMMIT
WHAT WILL I DO?
....
THOSE BASTARDS AT FOXXXXX!!!!!! HOW COULD THEY KEEP CRAP LIKE THE WAR AT HOME, AMERICAN DAD AND NANNNY 911 AND THEN CANCEL AN ACTUALLY GOOD SHOW??!!!! What the hell???!!!!
Damn.
I wrote a script for Malcolm in the middle. The script was never finished so I never really got a chance. There goes my chance of publishing something!! DAMNITITITITDAMMITDAMMITDAMMITDAMMITFUCKDAMMITDAMMIT
WHAT WILL I DO?

0 Comments:
Enregistrer un commentaire
<< Home