vendredi, juin 02, 2006

Love is a joke with no punch line


If I drew on the computer all my life, I'd look a bit like this:

Well, here's the image that I digitally drew. I know, it is sooo offensive to people to draw on the computer. But can you imagine people that actually DRAW on the computer with "Special programmes" I couldn't really imagine myself drawing digitally on the computer though I do know people that draw images on the computer, a guy named Nik Scott from the land of OZ...also known as Austrailia in some places in Asia, but screw them, right because how the hell can you chose Austrailia from Oz? SERIOUS NOW!! Ok, well maybe not seriously because I am not serious about the subject that I am speaking. Like I said, I could never imagine myself drawing on the computer, I live for artowrk, I'd kill myself if I had to, drown myself. Drowning is my third favourite way to die, but they're all good. Anyway, I have been losing sleep, but I had a pretty good dinner.