Bloop. x_x

So, I've been getting so many fuckin' rejections lately...well, how's your day been? Oh? Shut up? NO! Anyhow, I have tried to contact Jhonen Vasquez, cuz I really needs a mentor here, peoples! Holy shit, I'm talking in filthly American stink-bag scum slang! Dear God!
fellow Goth and animal torturer Miss Creepy Susie, a very good friend of mine, was helping me edit the script for my film, "Vladimir Peruse" before I send it to Michael Schulman. We edited it and then talked of butterflys and movies with Christina Ricci in them (we have many things in common, just to let you know) I may post the picture of my cartoon character "Billy the unstable animal boy" here, also, I will probably post a picture of Creepy Susie so ya'all can see what she looks like. As well, I am good friends with Aussie cartoonist Nik Scott, who draws his work digitally, on the computer...I tried it out my self!
Unfortuanitley, do to law-suits, I cannot post it here. Bastards.. I'll try it again later! Meanwhile, look at picture above. Thank you and good night

0 Comments:
Enregistrer un commentaire
<< Home