dimanche, mai 28, 2006

Um...a book?

Now this is a true story, sort of...I was bored the other day in the summer of 06 and possibly decided maybe to write a children's book for a change, but a spooky children's book like Coraline or The Melchanholy Death of Oyster boy, something like that because those are books I enjoyed in my ears as a fetish...Uh, I mean...Fetus...(pardon for the disturbing mistake)

So, here it is, a children's book of poetry/stories:

Expert from The doors we live in and out, (these walls are killing me)
By Nick Stefanovic

SPOOKY SHUMMY
There was once a pretty girl
named Shummy Hurl,
she had a funny name
and lived in her own world
I loved so much, and yet could not say
I wept and cried for I never found the day
when I would greet her,
meet her and bring her into my life.
My heart is broken and so much...

I am not exactly sure if children would undertstand the concepts, so I have shelved the project for quit a while. Feel free to comment on this story if you would like to, holmes. (Oh you know you like it child prey :) )