jeudi, décembre 14, 2006

Happy Shitty B-Day



Yep. It's my Birthday today. Let's not celebrate. HURRAY FOR DEATH!!!

Here's an update: I've been quite slow on Billy comcis lately, I've tried sending them in but I've got a fucking curse with me. So I should just hold tight. I'm writing the screenplay for my a surreal/gothic horror film titled film, Harry. I've lately been reading a great book by Poppy Z. Brite called LOST SOULS, which inspired me (and graveyards is an inspiration) to write another novel. Yep, my writing career's been launching lately. I wrote several short stories, about death, love and vampires.
I just finished (AND I MEAN ENTIRELY COMPLETEED) my FIRST film entitled A man named Mary! It'll be screened in a Goth or Gay film festival (or just a student film fest.) It's about children and sadism and violence. Just the kind of thing I'd do. Also it's dedicated to Marquis De Sade! GO SADE!