lundi, septembre 11, 2006

Nothing and nowhere at the same time yet same place

Darkness and doom ensues. Art is a cruel mistress, publication is unthinkable... Well I finally finished my first comic book, "Billy the unstable animal boy" which has yet to be published by either fantagraphics or SLG, I still have not decided. If I just make some copys of it I can keep it safe and then after publishing a few Billy comic strips I will finally send the book in. Meanwhile I have also storyboarded the first two episodes of SCUMSIN entitled "Scumsin" and "In Helven, everything is fine" there is another script written entitled "the slip and slide" yet the storyboard has not yet been drawn by Susie of Lynn yet. I am also thinking about reviving "The Oblongs" with my production group CREEPY PRODUCTIONS, but that won't be anytime soon.
If I get time, I will scan some Billy comics but that will possibly take a lot of time unless I do some bidding to the underworld...and it won't be very helpful if I put them on here because no one will look at them.
The real animation for scumsin starts is in late october, which will be when THE ANDY MILONAKIS SHOW returns!!!! wHHEEEEE!!!!